Key Questions of the Traffic Transition
- What energy-economic challenges arise from the market ramp-up of electric mobility?
- How can the potential of electric mobility as a sector-coupling technology be best realized?
- What regulatory framework is necessary for this purpose?
- What new business models emerge at the intersection of electric mobility and the energy system?
E-Mobility as Part of the Decarbonization Strategy
In addition to systemic considerations, the topic of electric mobility is increasingly relevant from a corporate perspective as well.
An overview of our services for your e-mobility project:
- Detailed economic analyses for decarbonizing your mobility demand through technological transitions
- GIS-based potential area analyses and economic assessments for the optimal scaling of renewable energy systems and (battery) storage to supply your charging infrastructure
- Evaluation of the economic and ecological potential of intelligently controlled charging processes of electric vehicles and bidirectional charging
Do you want to learn more about electric mobility and its optimal integration into the energy system?
Or are you seeking a partner for your forward-thinking e-mobility project?
Feel free to reach out to us!
Current Trends in the Field of Electromobility
Market-Oriented Charging of Electric Vehicles – Curse or Blessing for Distribution Grids?
The advancing electrification of the transportation sector poses significant challenges to distribution grids. Intelligent charging solutions, such as market-oriented charging, can facilitate the grid integration of electric mobility but also entail risks for the power grid. In collaboration with ARGE FNB OST, a consortium of distribution grid operators from eastern and northern Germany, r2b energy consulting has examined the impact of market-oriented charging of electric vehicles on the grid load.
Find the full issue here: e|m|w 6|23